Friday, July 1, 2011

The Best Things In My Horned Frog Life

My life as a Horned Frog is amazing! The cause for this amazing life I live is not the football games I attend or the classes I take. It is the people in my life who have made my years at TCU so great. 

My sister (a future Horned Frog, the greatest sister, and my best friend) and I at one of the home football games. I grew up around Fort Worth so coming to TCU was always something I hoped would happen and now my sister wants to follow, which I couldn't be happier about.

Attending the TCU game at Cowboys stadium was a lot of fun, but what made it even better was going with my new roommate and another great friend Tayla Cox. We shared so many great experiences our junior/senior years and for that I am forever grateful!

When you find truly great friends you should always hang on to them and that is what I found in these four. Making it through this summer up to this point would have been nearly impossible without them. As you can tell time spent with them is time well spent. 

Ellen and Shea are two of the most amazing, fun, and loving girls I know. Some of the greatest times I have had at TCU have happened with these girls. 

And last but certainly not least is Jill. Our friendship was a whirlwind and has been nothing fun and laughter the whole time. She is the reason I am taking this trip and I couldn't be happier to be going with her. We are going to have the time of our lives! 


1 comment:

  1. A fun set of photos of the folks who have been important to you here at TCU. As you start to compose and edit photos for your blog in London, try to be on the look out for images that can help you think about key themes and subjects from our site visits and our books. You'll want to include fewer posed pics with people, probably.

    ReplyDelete